By Zoë H. Wool
Read Online or Download After War: The Weight of Life at Walter Reed (Critical Global Health: Evidence, Efficacy, Ethnography) PDF
Similar medical administration & policy books
Constantly altering health and wellbeing threats, applied sciences, technological know-how, and demographics require that public overall healthiness execs recognize legislation enough to deal with advanced new public health and wellbeing demanding situations as they arrive into being. legislation in Public healthiness perform, moment version presents an intensive evaluate of the felony foundation and experts for the middle parts of public healthiness perform and strong discussions of present and rising high-priority components the place legislations and public wellbeing and fitness intersect.
Because the first of its style, this ebook presents a entire method of support public healthiness practitioners in either the private and non-private sectors enhance their skill to speak with diversified audiences. From the scoop media to legislators, and from visible communique to digital communique, each bankruptcy offers functional suggestion, with real-world ideas and examples of the way to speak public health and wellbeing info to nonscientific audiences extra successfully.
As a contribution to the hunt for compatible and sustainable recommendations to finance emerging treatment charges, the e-book proposes a typology of healthcare financing and assurance schemes, in line with the size of uncomplicated vs. supplementary prone and essential vs. voluntary assurance, to examine the layout and the complicated interactions among a number of financing and assurance preparations in different OECD nations.
Martin Kurt Treml untersucht aus der Perspektive des Controlling, wie die Handhabung immaterieller Ressourcen im Krankenhaus gelingen kann. Er zeigt, dass eine Steuerung im Sinne von Soll-Ist-Abweichungsanalysen nicht metrisch, sondern nur durch Abstimmung von Aufgabeninhalten und Prozessen vorgenommen werden kann.
- Telehealth in Rural Hospitals: Lessons Learned from Pennsylvania
- Knowledge Based Systems in Medicine: Methods, Applications and Evaluation: Proceedings of the Workshop “System Engineering in Medicine”, Maastricht, March ... 1989 (Lecture Notes in Medical Informatics)
- Vom Sterben des Subjekts - die Entpersonalisierung des 'Gegenübers' im Doing Death: Der Tod im Krankenhaus (German Edition)
- Blaming Mothers: American Law and the Risks to Children’s Health (Families, Law, and Society)
- Dying of Health Care: How the System Harms Americans Physically and Financially, and How to Change It
Additional info for After War: The Weight of Life at Walter Reed (Critical Global Health: Evidence, Efficacy, Ethnography)
After War: The Weight of Life at Walter Reed (Critical Global Health: Evidence, Efficacy, Ethnography) by Zoë H. Wool